The number of defined parameters is not equal to the number of cell definitions in the parameter panel.
1. Check that Parameters at Datasets level match (and referencing correctly, property Parameter value) Parameters at report root level.
If not change rerference or/and right click on dataset and click Restore.
Check that there are no duplicate parameters at report root level (like, CreatedTransactionId, CreatedTransactionId2). If there are, delete duplicates and make sure that Parameters at datasets level are correctly referencing to the one, which is left.
2. Manual fix
If parameter list and references are ok then you will have to manually create or delete relevant nodes in XML.
- Right click on the SSRS report and click "Open With..."
- Select XML (Text) Editor and click OK
- Click OK to close report in designer
- Click OK to edit line endings, this will help a lot
CellDefinitions XML node and check all parameters under
The list of parameters should match the list, wchich you see in designer (report root level Parameters node).
If you adding new parameters increase RowIndex (and ColumnIndex if you are adding a lot of parameters), just imagine that it is simple two dimensional grid (rows and columns), each parameter should be in it's own cell. Indexing there starts from 0
- then Save, Rebuild and deploy the report.
If you see "
One or more cell definitions contain an index value that is out of bounds." error then adjust NumberOfRows (increasing if you added new parameters) and NumberOfColumns (if you increased ColumnIndex adding new parameters)