Depending on the d365 version, try one of the following approaches:
Location might be different. You may find it at your desktop as a shortcut or at K:\AOSService\PackagesLocalDirectory\Bin\AdminUserProvisioning.exe
The drive might be different. You can also try to search by the file name.
2. Through Visual Studio
- Open Visual Studio as administrator- Create new extension model
- Create new project
- Create new Runnable class (ctrl+shift+a then Code->Runnable Class (Job))
With simple info log message like:
/// Runs the class with the specified arguments.
/// <param name = "_args">The specified arguments.</param>
public static void main(Args _args)
- Set created class as Startup Project in context menu
- Start execution
- New IE will open with AX.
- Go to System Administrator -> Users
- Add new user using Import Users or create manually:
As Provider use following: https://sts.windows.net/domain.com
Where domain.com is domain of your account
Do not forget to add System administrator role